Friday, September 11, 2009

My boys


Here are my boys. I love to show the closeness that my family shares.
Here Cohen ran up and sat between daddy's legs. He was being a baby penguin with his daddy. So Ron walked around the house with Cohen tucked safely with him. Wouldn't it be nice if we could always keep this safe? One day they will venture out of the nest and they will have to use all of the skills and morals they were brought up with. Our children need some years under their belt before we send them out into the big wide world. That is where homeschooling comes in. We can give them a strong foundation while they are young and they can work their magic around the world.
The other picture Ricky is feeding Callum. He demolished that by the way. I love how the kids are constantly showing each other love.

No comments: