Wednesday, October 28, 2009



We went to a Halloween fair. The kids got to have their faces painted.
Look at the picture of my little girl talking to friends. It just so happened that some little girls from our homeschooling group were there and recognized Amelie. Is it so bad that mom was there with a camera taking pictures of it? lol Do they have to grow up? Do they have to gain more independence? I always want to be the center of their worlds. One day they will have husbands/wives/children and mom will be on the back burner. But that's ok. Mom will be there to help them through everything. Hopefully they hear what I say now for decisions they will make as parents. I don't look forward to the day when I have to close my eyes to something I don't agree with. That will be a hard hurdle! But they are still babies right now and I am going to soak it up while I can!

No comments: