Sunday, November 22, 2009

Speech Night





Last night was our local homeschooling groups 1st public speaking event. It was amazing to see all of them head up there and battle their nerves. I was very proud of them.
I also loved afterward. The parents all got to chat while the children played. It was nice to see them play together.
One of the pictures is of my friends son Dylan.
Ricky decided not to go up this time. She sat and intently listened to all speeches. Maybe next time. ;)
Oh ya, look at the 1st picture of Amelie. You can see Reagan in the background.

2 comments:

Learning With Passion said...

Great pictures! It was so sweet seeing them at the mic. What a great night it was!

l said...

It definetely was a great night!
My kids and I really enjoyed listening to all the speeches.