Monday, April 7, 2008

Our sega continues...

Tonight we had spinach, brown rice and chicken wrapped in whole wheat wraps with soya sauce. We decided to eat at the table in the living room. I think we have just given up. We used to think this was just a phase but now I am not so sure...
A funny little story.
At the hotel where we stayed there was a swimming pool. I was with Ricky and I whispered in her ear that there is a surprise in the pool with us. I said that yesterday they let a bunch of tiny little fish into the pool to swim around with us. I told her to let us know if she felt any little nibbles on her bum. The first little look of concern came upon her face. She asked if it would hurt. I assured her it wouldn't. She then said she wanted to get out. Ron caught on to the story so we both proceeded to lightly pinch her bum. You should have seen her face. She had a look of wonder and when she realized what she thought was happening she swam so incredibly fast to get out. We then told her the truth and she laughed.

No comments: