Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Family Update - by Daddy

Hello Everybody,
My wife wanted me to give a quick update about everything that has been going on here. We spent last night in the hospital with baby Reagan. She had been feeling sick from what we thought was the flu that went through Ricky, Cohen and myself. Early on yesterday we had brought her in to the clinic for a check to make sure that she wasn't getting dehydrated. They said her vitals were good, but if the vomiting increased we should get her in to the hospital.

Later on Reagan's vomiting did get worse so my wife called an ambulance and took our sweetie to the hospital where I was waiting for them. After a nights worth of testing and waiting we found out that our little bum was full of poop. Poor little baby is constipated. So now we're all home, Reagan's happier and we're just waiting for the big one. Wish us luck!

No comments: