Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh the joys of the sick "S" family

Hmm..should I use fillers? Go back through pictures of the "S" family and find some interesting or cute pics? Nah, I will just write what has been happening here the past couple of days.
Right now little Roo is sick. She has thrown up about 6 times in the past 24 hours. Am I surprised? No. Everyone in the house has had it but Amelie. We habe been keeping her hydrated with pedialite and breast milk. She is groggy today (which isn't the worst thing in the world haha) and we are keeping a good eye on her to make sure she is OK. I have never had a baby so young have the flu. It isn't fun! Although it isn't fun for any of them.
What are all of the creative and interesting projects the "S" family have done you ask? NOTHING. How else can I word that? NADA. ZILCH. It is nice to see the family come together and take care of each other. Just because we haven't done "school" doesn't mean that they aren't learning and growing. I have to remind myself of this on occasion.
Today I would like to work with Cohen on his speech. This involves getting down to his level and playing with toys he is interested in. I have to be honest here..I have a hard time with this! I really have to work on enjoying my time with Cohen instead of thinking..Oh I don't want to be playing with this train or putting this track together. I am playing with my son, not the train.
My house needs to be cleaned. Off for now.

No comments: