Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!




Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Today was a nice family day. We woke up at 5:30AM AHHHH!! Amelie and Cohen were jumping on me so it was time to start our day. First Cohen saw his new train table set. I have maybe seen him 5 minutes today..lol. It took Santa until 3am to put the stinking thing together. And only after 2 min of play it looked like a tornado had gone through the town..hehe. Ricky got a stuffed doll that she so desperately wanted from Scholars Choice. As soon as she saw it she remembered crying for it. She hasn't put it down all day. Amelie is in love with her new spiderman laptop! She has been playing games on it all day. I think I may have lost my children.
This morning Ron and Cohen got out of going to church the bums. The girls and I made it and prayed for the heathens at home and in bed. Then we went to Great Grandma's house for a bit. The girls had a lot of fun with Grandpa Dom and Cohen enjoyed getting into everything that he could. Then we came home and I left with my mom to do some visiting of our own. Then Shane came over with his sons and the kids had a great time together. My house survived the attack. Hehe. Now the girls are exhausted and in bed, Cohen is GUESS WHERE!! You guessed it! At his train table. Reagan is sleeping in her swing. Our little angel got a tangerine and some diapers in her stocking.
We had a really warm and cozy Christmas. I wish everyone were so lucky!

No comments: