Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday, December 5th, 2007

Hello all,
I am starting this blog to share our homeschooling days with everyone. It is also a way for me to see the progress we are making. Feel free to comment.

I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ron!!!!! He is 31 today. Right now the girls are making cards for him and he is sleeping. We are watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. *Gasp* we aren't sitting at the table learning...HEHE. They are learning where chocolate comes from..lol.

I guess I will write a bit about ourselves for people who do not know us.

Ron and I have been married for 6 yrs now and have 4 beautiful children. Hoping to have more. We would like to adopt 2 or more in the future.
We obviously homeschool. It is going well. You will learn more about our homeschooling adventures as time goes on.

Have a nice day everyone!

No comments: